NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Notice Posted: June 1, 2019 6:30 a.m.
A public meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: June 4, 2019
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING: Jena Municipal Building-2908 E. Oak St.
- Open meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Approve Financial Report
- Public Hearing to hear comments on Ordinance 206-Revoking the dedication of an undeveloped portion of Pine Street
- Adopt Ordinance 206-Revoking the dedication of an undeveloped portion of Pine Street
- Adopt the millage rate for the tax year 2019
- Introduce Ordinance 207-Vehicle use policy
- Introduce Ordinance 208-Possession of Marijuana
- Introduce Ordinance 209-Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Steve May
- Engineer's Report
- Fire Chief's Report
- Police Chief's Report
- Superintendent's Report
- Mayor's Report
Cory Floyd, Town Clerk
Town of Jena
P.O. Box 26 Jena, LA 71342
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Cory Floyd at 318-992-2148 describing the assistance that is necessary.